Maine Yacht Center's electronics technicians are both ABYC and NMEA certified. Steve, our Electronics Project Manager has 25 years experience in this field. Alpheratz (Swan 51), Great American III (Open 60), and Anasazi Girl (Open 40) all received new electronics, computers, and satellite communications packages designed and installed by Maine Yacht Center. All three boats have completed successful circumnavigations; the latter two via the Southern Ocean.
- System design & installation with CAD drawings and documentation
- NMEA 0183 and 2000 networking
- Chartplotters, AIS, radar, autopilot, GPS, SSB, etc.
- B&G specialist including: set-up and calibration
- Computer interface including: satellite communication equipment, N2K network and vessel monitoring elecronics
- Navigation software and set-up including: weather routing, performance data, polar and sail cross over charts
(Click the images above to view a larger slideshow.)